The Limestone Water and Sewer District is made up of three elected officials and two appointed with specially trained operators who are committed to providing reliable water and wastewater service in an efficient, cost effective manner while complying with all present and future state and federal regulations.
We believe our success depends on every employee knowing and sharing our goals. All board members and employees are committed to using the following as a guide to meeting the mission statement:
1. Operators will maintain the required operator licenses.
2. All will be proactive in their approach to issues that arise.
3. Customer wants and needs will be addressed to the degree possible within our financial and regulatory constraints.
4. We will use Asset Management and the Annual Budget as tools to further economic security.
5. We will pursue technological solutions to improve operations.
6. All decisions will be made in an informed, rational and objective manner.
7. We will continue to foster an atmosphere of openness and commitment to common goals.
It is the mission of the Limestone Water and Sewer District to promote a safe working enviornoment for staff, operators, and the general public by creating and maintaining an active interest in safety by each district employee and to assist in the overall effort to minimize the frequency of accidents throughout the district, and to identify corrective measures needed to eliminate or control recognized safety hazards.